This is a Beta Read Only version of this page. Please review and send recommendations to email@example.com. We will enable the editing as soon as we are happy with the overall Wiki site.
type TALCommonPlayer = class( TLPComponent )
class TALCommonPlayer : public TLPComponent
Visual C++ (MFC):
class CTALCommonPlayer : public CTLPComponent
public ref class CommonPlayer : Mitov.AudioLab.Component
Abstract base class for audio players.
An abstract common class for all the non DirectShow audio players.
- FileName - Name of the file to be Played.
- RestartOnNewFile - Send Stop/Start notification when switching files.
- PumpPriority - Specifies the priority of the component as a pump.
- Enabled - Enables/Disables the player.
- Paused - Pauses or resumes the playback.
- Loop - Replayed again after the end.
- ClockSource - Specifies the clock source - internal or external.
- PlaySegment - A segment of the file to be played.
- BufferSize - Desired size of the audio buffer.
- DurationTime - The total time of the opened file.
- CurrentTime - Current time being played.
- SamplesCount - Returns the total number of audio samples in the file.
- CurrentSample - Current audio sample being played.
- WaveFormat - Returns the current audio format.
- Opened - Indicates if the file is opened.
- procedure Pump() - Plays one buffer if enabled and ClockSource is csExternal.
- procedure Start() - Starts the playback.
- procedure Stop() - Stops the playback.
- procedure Pause() - Pauses the playback.
- procedure Resume() - Resumes paused playback.
- procedure Open() - Opens the file being for playing.
- procedure Close() - Closes the file being played, and closes any drivers associated with it.
- OutputPin - The Audio Output Pin of the player.
- ProgressPin - The Play Progress Pin of the player.
- ClockPin - The external clock pin for the player.