This is a Beta Read Only version of this page. Please review and send recommendations to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will enable the editing as soon as we are happy with the overall Wiki site.
type TVLFreeFrame = class( TVLMultiInput )
class TVLFreeFrame : public TVLMultiInput
Visual C++ (MFC):
class CTVLFreeFrame : public CTVLMultiInput
public ref class FreeFrame : Mitov.VideoLab.MultiInput
Applies a FreeFrame filter or effect.
Implements a FreeFrame filter or effect.
FreeFrame is an open standard making it possible for developers to create easily PlugIns that will work in a large number of different VJ applications. There are published sample projects for Delphi, MSVC, GCC and other environments that compile to give you a simple PlugIn. Also, many of the FreeFrame PlugIns are open source, so you can see how it's done. FreeFrame development is hosted by SourceForge, the open source movement's dev. HQ.
For additional information, please visit the FreeFrame web site at http://freeframe.sourceforge.net/.
- FilterFileName - File Name of the FreeFrame Plug-In.
- Parameters - Allows access to the parameters of the loaded FreeFrame Plug-In.
- Generator - Specifies the generator settings for filter when used as generator.
- MaxInputs - Returns the maximal number of inputs supported by the Plug-In.
- MinInputs - Returns the minimal number of inputs supported by the Plug-In.
- Supports - Returns the Plug-In capabilities information.
- OptimizedFor - Returns FreeFrame filter optimizations.
- HasExtendedInfo - The loaded Plug-In supports extended info.
- About - Returns About string from the FreeFrame Plug-In.
- Description - Returns Description string from the FreeFrame Plug-In.
- Version - Returns the Plug-In version information.
- Kind - Returns the Plug-In kind information.
- InputPins - The video input pins of the FreeFrame.
- OnError - Occurs on Plug-in error.
- AfterStop - Specifies the mixer behavior after the input streams have stopped.
- VideoFormat - Specifies the output video format for the component.
- Threading - Specifies the desired threading settings for the filtering.
- OutputPin - The Video Output Pin of the component.