This is a Beta Read Only version of this page. Please review and send recommendations to email@example.com. We will enable the editing as soon as we are happy with the overall Wiki site.
type TTLThreadEvent = class( TTLBasicEventTimingFilter )
class TTLThreadEvent : public TTLBasicEventTimingFilter
Visual C++ (MFC):
class CTTLThreadEvent : public CTTLBasicEventTimingFilter
public ref class ThreadEvent : Mitov.TimingLab.BasicEventTimingFilter
Executes event in a separated thread.
Use this component to execute code in a separated thread.
To assign the event to be executed in a separated thread assign the OnNotify event to a callback function.
To generate the event call the Fire method.
If you need to wait until the event is processed set the Blocking property to True.
- Priority - Specifies the desired thread priority.
- Blocking - Specifies whether the the Fire event will wait until the notification is processed before returning.
- procedure Fire() - Generates a main thread event.
- ClockOutputPin - The output pin of the component.
- ClockInputPin - The Input Pin of the component.