This is a Beta Read Only version of this page. Please review and send recommendations to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will enable the editing as soon as we are happy with the overall Wiki site.
type TALBufferQueue = class( TALCommonFilter )
class TALBufferQueue : public TALCommonFilter
Visual C++ (MFC):
class CTALBufferQueue : public CTALCommonFilter
public ref class BufferQueue : Mitov.AudioLab.CommonFilter
Audio buffer queue component.
Use this component to when audio buffers from a source may not be in a good sync with the audio sink.
The component will queue buffers allowing a margin of timing difference between source and sink.
- Min - Specifies the minimal desired limit for the queue.
- Max - Specifies the maximal desired limit for the queue.
- MasterPumping - Specifies the masterpumping settings.
- Count - Returns the number of queued frames.
- procedure Clear() - Clears the queued data.