This is a Beta Read Only version of this page. Please review and send recommendations to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will enable the editing as soon as we are happy with the overall Wiki site.
type TALDynamicRangeCompressor = class( TALCommonFilter )
class TALDynamicRangeCompressor : public TALCommonFilter
Visual C++ (MFC):
class CTALDynamicRangeCompressor : public CTALCommonFilter
public ref class TALDynamicRangeCompressor : Mitov.AudioLab.CommonFilter
Dynamically adjusts the amplification of the audio.
Use this component to dynamically adjusts the amplification of the audio. This makes the audio to sound with the same amplitude over time.
- Threshold - Specifies the dynamic range threshold.
- Gain - Specifies the gain of the compressor in dB.
- CompressRatio - Specifies the dynamic range compression factor.
- Attack - Specifies the attack of the compressor.
- Release - Specifies how quickly to decay.
- MixCoefficient - Specifies how much of the compression signal is mixed with the uncompressed signal.