This is a Beta Read Only version of this page. Please review and send recommendations to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will enable the editing as soon as we are happy with the overall Wiki site.
type TALAudioIn = class( TLPComponent )
class TALAudioIn : public TLPComponent
Visual C++ (MFC):
class CTALAudioIn : public CTLPComponent
public ref class TALAudioIn : Mitov.AudioLab.Component
Captures audio from an audio input device.
Use this component to capture audio data from an input device such as Microphone, Modem, or TV/Radio Tuner.
To capture data from a device, place the component on a form, select the driver of the device to use for capturing, set the Enabled property of the component to True, and connect the output pin to an InputPin of a component capable of receiving audio data, as example a TALWaveLogger or TALAudioOut.
- Enabled - Enables/Disables the capture.
- PumpPriority - Specifies the priority of the component as a pump.
- Device - Desired audio input device(s).
- AudioFormat - Desired audio capture format.
- OutputPin - The Audio Output Pin of the player.